• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Moustache Aces - The Game

screenshot_2.png

Hello fellow people

I've been a plane fanatic since childhood, I've built 5 FT models and most are still in flying condition. My profession is game developer and that makes it extra super fun to let you guys into my latest project - Moustache Aces. It's an online multiplayer shooter set in a world war 1 environment where you fly more or less famous planes from that time period. Your advancement in the game is portrayed by a growing moustache that you can show off during battle and while eagerly waiting in the mess hall for your next aerial battle. The game is currently in development but I hope that a public game test can be held later this spring. Maybe this will even reach Alex and Stefan, would be so much fun flying with them :)

Anyway, if you want to know more about the project and maybe get in on the public testing, please visit https://moustacheaces.com

Take care,

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
That's a fun idea and very cool game graphics! Looking forward to more news about this.

What platforms are you planing to release on?

View attachment 124035

Hello fellow people

I've been a plane fanatic since childhood, I've built 5 FT models and most are still in flying condition. My profession is game developer and that makes it extra super fun to let you guys into my latest project - Moustache Aces. It's an online multiplayer shooter set in a world war 1 environment where you fly more or less famous planes from that time period. Your advancement in the game is portrayed by a growing moustache that you can show off during battle and while eagerly waiting in the mess hall for your next aerial battle. The game is currently in development but I hope that a public game test can be held later this spring. Maybe this will even reach Alex and Stefan, would be so much fun flying with them :)

Anyway, if you want to know more about the project and maybe get in on the public testing, please visit https://moustacheaces.com

Take care,
Any idea on the price? And when you say online do you mean web browser or multiplayer? Looks like a great game!