Moustache Aces - The Game

Mayamuppen

screenshot_2.png

Hello fellow people

I've been a plane fanatic since childhood, I've built 5 FT models and most are still in flying condition. My profession is game developer and that makes it extra super fun to let you guys into my latest project - Moustache Aces. It's an online multiplayer shooter set in a world war 1 environment where you fly more or less famous planes from that time period. Your advancement in the game is portrayed by a growing moustache that you can show off during battle and while eagerly waiting in the mess hall for your next aerial battle. The game is currently in development but I hope that a public game test can be held later this spring. Maybe this will even reach Alex and Stefan, would be so much fun flying with them :)

Anyway, if you want to know more about the project and maybe get in on the public testing, please visit https://moustacheaces.com

Take care,

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
That's a fun idea and very cool game graphics! Looking forward to more news about this.

What platforms are you planing to release on?

BS projects inc.

Elite member
View attachment 124035

Hello fellow people

I've been a plane fanatic since childhood, I've built 5 FT models and most are still in flying condition. My profession is game developer and that makes it extra super fun to let you guys into my latest project - Moustache Aces. It's an online multiplayer shooter set in a world war 1 environment where you fly more or less famous planes from that time period. Your advancement in the game is portrayed by a growing moustache that you can show off during battle and while eagerly waiting in the mess hall for your next aerial battle. The game is currently in development but I hope that a public game test can be held later this spring. Maybe this will even reach Alex and Stefan, would be so much fun flying with them :)

Anyway, if you want to know more about the project and maybe get in on the public testing, please visit https://moustacheaces.com

Take care,
Any idea on the price? And when you say online do you mean web browser or multiplayer? Looks like a great game!