Multi Copters

With david being back on the show and multi copters being more and more popular. it would be neat to see some stuff on them.
i think it would be cool to have a contest for improvements on davids design for the tricopter. or something among the lines of that. i wanna be in a contest with out having to have my life devoted to flite test.

Burg

Never catch a multirotor
With david being back on the show and multi copters being more and more popular. it would be neat to see some stuff on them.
i think it would be cool to have a contest for improvements on davids design for the tricopter. or something among the lines of that. i wanna be in a contest with out having to have my life devoted to flite test.

Fantastic idea .. let David make his V3.0 tricopter on FliteTest with input from viewers !!

glydr

How many letters do we ge
Did you pack the baby quad David? Very cool project. So much so that I have some motors and a KK board waiting in a box for some CF.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
That is a neat idea to get that up again!

Multicopters are getting much more popular. (I ordered KK board and motors already ^^)

I´d love to see a V3.0 Tricopter.

The interesting thing about Multicopters is that they are excellent FPV platforms and very nice for aerial photography as well. Whereelse a Bixler or a Easystar can get boring in my eyes. (Not in everyones) I definitely prefer Multicopter because you can fly them much more aerobatic.

THATS IT! Lets make David make a aerobatic Tri or Quad! Not a big stable one like the first 2.5 Versions but a really small one. That would be cool

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Fantastic idea .. let David make his V3.0 tricopter on FliteTest with input from viewers !!

Not as to oppose you, but I think he is far above us in knowledge. He'll know everything we would post! Or maybe not?

i wanna try and win a contest that involves designing or building something becuz thats my passion. theres no way ill be able to win the forum contest cuz i dont know enough about rc stuff to post on the forums much

SpeedShot125

Tell me what you think

I'd like to see a point A to point B location transportation by hooking an object in the form of a race using tri or quadcopters. Oh, and you must use FPV. Now where's my shocker?

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
i wanna try and win a contest that involves designing or building something becuz thats my passion. theres no way ill be able to win the forum contest cuz i dont know enough about rc stuff to post on the forums much

Ask me how much I knew about RC when I got started in the flitetest forum! (and RC as well)

My knowledge comes from:
85% flitetest
5% my noob flyer friend (less noob than me, flies a gas plane)
5% RCGroups
5% David W.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Nice idea rc me!

A David vs. Josh B. Battle of Tris! Or we even get Josh S to do it so we have tri praticipants in the battle of tries :D:D:D