• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Multicopter canopy contest

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Because going to the store and buying a .99 soda bottle, and either drinking it or pouring it out never crossed your mind.
Make it a non known brand of soda and it should be less than a dollar by a fair margin. EST if you want to pay the shipping I can send you several hundred. You want 2 litter or the now rare in short supply (Walmart at least) 3 litter. I use them for fermentation experiments.

The video in the post just above this one shows a very cool canopy BUT that is the most sluggish poor handling tri I have ever seen!

Thurmond

Last edited:

Liemavick

Mentor
Sounds like Thurmond is making his own turpentine. Gotta love a resourceful man, by the way Thurmond most dollar stores carry the 3 liter no name soda in case you're in need of more experiment beakers :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Sounds like Thurmond is making his own turpentine. Gotta love a resourceful man, by the way Thurmond most dollar stores carry the 3 liter no name soda in case you're in need of more experiment beakers :)
Not turpentine, no pine trees near here and with fires they are receding into the distance rapidly. Just Mesquite EVERYWHERE.

Thanks for the heads up about dollar store 3 liter bottles. I hope they have them and it is not a regional thing. Near the boonies most drink bottling is done by the same company regardless of what brand it is.

Thurmond