Help! Multiflex FunCub XL

mayan

Legendary member
Hey everyone would love your help. I got the wings of a FunCub XL, beautiful wings they are and are brand new.

I tried looking to buy the fuselage but seems like Hitec the manufacturer discontinued the production of the model. So this is where I need your help.

1) If anyone can help trying to see if the company or any store in the US has a brand new fuselage for sale
2) If anyone has a fuselage of this mode for sale
3) If anyone has suggestions foam board fuselage that can go with these wings.

Thanks in advance :)

MaxTheFliteFreak

I checked Ebay and apparently there is a Fun Cub for sale in the UK. I didn't see much of it, but you can find pretty much anything on Ebay so I'd reccomend searching there.

Also, just out of interest, do you have any plans of going to the "Xtreme Flying Fest" this year on the 26-28/4/'23?
Screenshot_2023-03-14-20-31-49.png

mayan

Legendary member
I checked Ebay and apparently there is a Fun Cub for sale in the UK. I didn't see much of it, but you can find pretty much anything on Ebay so I'd reccomend searching there.

Also, just out of interest, do you have any plans of going to the "Xtreme Flying Fest" this year on the 26-28/4/'23? View attachment 236237
thanks I’ll check out eBay and will definitely try my best to come are you going?