Multiplex Twister NIB. LPU PREFERRED!

Turbojoe

Elite member
Multiplex Twister EDF NIB. LPU PREFERRED! $100.00

Starting to sell off my entire R/C collection. Here's just one that is taking up a bunch of room. Still NIB. I do remember a few years ago cutting off a small amount (10mm?
confused.gif
) of the tail cone based on what I saw posted on a website that should improve thrust. Nothing more was touched on the bird. It's all as packaged from Multiplex. It also includes the stock motor and fan and they haven't even been pulled from the box to look at them! Decal sheets are pristine. Heck, the entire kit is pristine.

Local sale is preferred but if you're totally insane and insist on shipping, especially to east coast here are the numbers for you to research shipping costs from Mesa, Arizona 85206. 10"x13"x33" and 5 lbs. You decide which service to ship and the amount of insurance you want on the package. If you still decide it must be shipped I'll verify the numbers you got from your choice of shippers before I accept payment. I'll pack with foam peanuts and air bags to protect as well as possible then cover the factory box with brown shipping paper. Once it leaves my hands I wash my hands of any damage responsibility. If that doesn't work for you then PLEASE don't offer to purchase as a ship to! Now do you understand why I prefer a local sale to shipping?
wink.gif

For some reason FliteTest is totally wonky for picture uploads no matter which browser I try. If you need pictures PM your e-mail address and I can send any shots you request.

Kit is also posted on RC Groups classifieds and will go to ebay soon if no interest in the RC forums.

Joe

Last edited: