My 2020 new years resolution

Randomkid87

most people make resolutions but cant commit to them. so i decided to try my own, which is FLY more drones and buy more to:ROFLMAO: fly ONE @mach1 rc planes and probably the one i wont keep, no drinking and soft drinks, and the one i need the most, to live my life FULLY for God. Happy new year everyone:)

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I've got 2 resolutions I'll be following - eat less sodium and lose more weight. It's something I'm likely to stick to quite well, too - I ended up in a hospital nearly a year ago with congestive heart failure. Too much fluid surrounding the heart, preventing it from beating properly. And since I like being on this side of the dirt (and flying!) I think I'll keep to it. :)

Randomkid87

I've got 2 resolutions I'll be following - eat less sodium and lose more weight. It's something I'm likely to stick to quite well, too - I ended up in a hospital nearly a year ago with congestive heart failure. Too much fluid surrounding the heart, preventing it from beating properly. And since I like being on this side of the dirt (and flying!) I think I'll keep to it. :)
thats sounds like a good one to stick to, for the people that know me IRL knows i could use about 15-20 lbs more on me, midget problems:LOL: