My 2nd Apex build but on KISS this time

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Awesome rip mate. You've become a pro with tuning. So smooth. Your piloting has also greatly improved. I see you actively managing exits from power loops and flips to avoid propwash now. Well done bro.(y)

ebeez

Awesome rip mate. You've become a pro with tuning. So smooth. Your piloting has also greatly improved. I see you actively managing exits from power loops and flips to avoid propwash now. Well done bro.(y)
A special thank you to you PsyBorg. You really helped with your suggestion over the past years!!!! Looking forward to more of your vids brother!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
A special thank you to you PsyBorg. You really helped with your suggestion over the past years!!!! Looking forward to more of your vids brother!

Finishing up a video system tomorrow hopefully. Stoopid 3 way switch not keeping settings. After that will reconstruct the Dal Mach 1 build I fried the esc and motor in. Thats getting a new 4 in 1 esc and I am trying the Catalyst Machine Works Gabby motors. 2406 2330kv so I can run my Dal 5046 cyclones instead of the 5040s that have no top end and just make noise. Supposed to be a good match for the cyclones. Should be able to push darn close to the 160 mph mark on the Dal 5050 bi blades on a straight run.