My carbon cub s2

CorsaiRC

SO, i got it out of the bok and assemble it yesterday and i noticed when i went to do the control direction test i had no SAFE no gyro nd no throttle i have been in touch with customer support but i haven't got an answer.

Bricks

Master member
What are you using for a transmitter, the newer AS3X receivers the throttle has to be raised above 25% and then back down to initialize the receiver.

Bricks

Master member
It should be all setup and ready to go did you try the throttle to initialize the receiver?

CorsaiRC

Ok - same as what I have. Are you letting it sit level on the ground for 10 seconds for the safe to initialize? Also, don’t forget about the throttle cut - it’s on the back left switch of the transmitter.
Yeah i did that too even the cut and gps initilization

wesdog222

I'm sure you've moved past this issue but to turn on SAFE the transmitter needs to be in beginner or intermediate mode (back left swtitch. To turn on the motor you need to flip the back right switch on which will allow the motor to turn on when throttle is applied. You probably already know this stuff but just making sure incase you missed it.