My Dive into FPV

earthsciteach

Congrats! What are the specs on your fpv system? I flew fpv for the first time yesterday. My buddy has a 100mx, 5.8 GHz, Fat Shark Dominator system from HK. WIthout OSD, I don't know how far away we were getting, but even with the stock antennas, we could cover a nice sized radius. It didn't hurt that we were on the highest, treeless hilltop for miles.

Got it from Foxtech. I have a link in the video description to the exact one if you're curious.

Though I must say while this one is nice, I do want to replace it with one which has the RTH/RTL feature. But for now, while learning, this one works well for my needs.

Congrats! What are the specs on your fpv system? I flew fpv for the first time yesterday. My buddy has a 100mx, 5.8 GHz, Fat Shark Dominator system from HK. WIthout OSD, I don't know how far away we were getting, but even with the stock antennas, we could cover a nice sized radius. It didn't hurt that we were on the highest, treeless hilltop for miles.

I added links to everything I could think of into the description part of the video.

I'm not looking to go 'miles' out :) I'll be ecstatic to just have good solid video and Rx link within the confines of my flying field. I need to build a few more antennas I think to get some practice and get a good pair together. I'll get it there eventually.