my drunk aircraft garage

earthsciteach

Observation: You are definitely single.

Question: Is that merlot or cabernet? Not that it matters. I whole heartedly support your, "You need wine," statement. Bourbon, scotch, Irish whiskey, and good beer work, too.

Edit: I just hit play and you answered the above question. Well done, sir!

Quote: "Its easier to do it on the table." :cool:

Suggestion: Prior to flying this airplane, listen to "House of Bamboo" by Southern Culture on the Skids.

Another question: When you get foam in your wine, do you fish it out or drink it? For me, it depends on the number of glasses of wine I have consumed.

Statement: I am very much looking forward to the continuation of this build. Again, well done, sir!

squishy

Pirate ParkFlyer
Observation: You are definitely single.

Only by choice my friend, lol

Question: Is that merlot or cabernet? Not that it matters. I whole heartedly support your, "You need wine," statement. Bourbon, scotch, Irish whiskey, and good beer work, too.

Edit: I just hit play and you answered the above question. Well done, sir!

Thank you, sir

Another question: When you get foam in your wine, do you fish it out or drink it? For me, it depends on the number of glasses of wine I have consumed.

Dude, I am so good I don't get foam in my wine, and all my cuts are perfectly straight.

Statement: I am very much looking forward to the continuation of this build. Again, well done, sir!

Thank you again. I will be improving it some more and running it on a 4 cell soon.