My Family is about to get Bigger!!!

PoorManRC

Master member
Couldn't find the best spot to put this, so here it is!! πŸ˜‰

Two hours ago, my Daughter went into Labor! 😁😁😁 Blessed as it is, she has PKD, and there could be complications..........

Money around here is about to DRY UP. 😞 That seriously worries me.
And I Pray that's the worst thing we have to deal with.

I'll just be pacing...

"Corpse"

Legendary member

Two hours ago, my Daughter went into Labor! 😁😁😁 Blessed as it is, she has PKD, and there could be complications..........

I'll just be pacing...
I'll be praying sir! Good health to you, your daughter, and your new grandchild!!!:love:

OliverW

Legendary member

I'll just be pacing...
Congratulations! I'll be keeping ya'll in my prayers.

PoorManRC

Master member
Thank you guys!! I was beginning to wonder if anyone looked at this section...

More importantly, we have a beautiful Baby Boy!! Bryan Alexander, 6lbs, 3oz. He's healthy, and doing great.

My Daughter is being kept a few more days for observation.... Her Kidneys temporarily shut down. That's at least improving! Thanks to stupid Covid19 - we CAN'T see her in the Hospital!!! 😭 If they didn't let her fiancee in, she would be facing this alone.

As some of you know, I lost my oldest Daughter over 3 years ago.... So I'm in full panic mode.

"Corpse"

Legendary member

More importantly, we have a beautiful Baby Boy!! Bryan Alexander, 6lbs, 3oz. He's healthy, and doing great.

My Daughter is being kept a few more days for observation.... Her Kidneys temporarily shut down. That's at least improving! Thanks to stupid Covid19 - we CAN'T see her in the Hospital!!! 😭 If they didn't let her fiancee in, she would be facing this alone.

As some of you know, I lost my oldest Daughter over 3 years ago.... So I'm in full panic mode.
HOOORAH!

OliverW

Legendary member

Congratulations !

PoorManRC

Master member
Here's Bryan!! 😁
20200804_111231-1.jpg