Remember to bring your camera!

Ok...

IMG_3628.JPG

IMG_3632.JPG

IMG_3633.JPG

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
That was amazing - first kiss the TX for luck - then an air ballet of almost 10 seconds.
You need ONE MORE WING under the fuse.

Banshee

He was saying this morning he was thinking of putting a third wing underneath. Never quite got around to it though... Maybe he should have! It could have crashed better though :( That was kind of disappointing!

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
The crash looked better from where we were! It looked like it hit the tree and exploded, but in reality the wings only broke off along the glue joints and there's little damage to the actual pieces.

I had some control of the plane, but the throws were way too high I think. Another wing, making it a 'Tri-Fail', would perhaps help. I'm not ready to let go yet!

Jetpackninja, you win first prize! The only person to guess correctly!

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
OK... Banshee had a night out with the girls, so I stayed home and watched Top Gear and fixed up the Bi-Fail. Tomorrow I will introduce the aptly named 'Tri-Fail' to the world. It currently has the third wing, but no decals alluding to its extra awesomeness or wing area. I'll also dial down the throws a little in the hope it doesn't snap roll when you move the rudder...

glydr

How many letters do we ge
Wow.

I didn't know Top Gear was on Saturday nights.

Oh, and I saw the tri-fail this morning after Church. Might work, briefly.