My First Experience with Kiss | FPV Freestyle

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Welcome to the real world. 😉

Try a set of DAL Cyclones. I run them on everything. They have a more even responce across the throttle range. They dont flatten out at high rpm like hq props and they dont explode if you look at em funny like gemfans.

They also do not produce the mid throttle oscillations everyone complains about with KISS.

I have mainly used to 5x4.6x3 on my Alien. On my racer Taz I use 5050 bi blades. For my newest build (trying aio esc and betaflight controller) I picked up 5x4x3 to try all three to compare performance.

War Chest

Welcome to the real world. 😉

Try a set of DAL Cyclones. I run them on everything. They have a more even responce across the throttle range. They dont flatten out at high rpm like hq props and they dont explode if you look at em funny like gemfans.

They also do not produce the mid throttle oscillations everyone complains about with KISS.

I have mainly used to 5x4.6x3 on my Alien. On my racer Taz I use 5050 bi blades. For my newest build (trying aio esc and betaflight controller) I picked up 5x4x3 to try all three to compare performance.

I'm using 5x3.1x3 right now on the Reverb and super happy with it. The lower the pitch the more responsive the prop at the low end of the throttle range. No MTOs in sight either! It's currently the lightest prop that HQ makes. Definitely no top-end power with this prop though haha