My first flight ever.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Super exciting morning.
That was some great flying man, better then my Mini Scout flights the first couple times. Your take offs and landings are smooth as well. It is a great beginner plane with the under camber wing. Got your brother hooked as well, that's so cool.

While your out at the local hobby shop with your brother you should pick up not just one but a couple batteries, oh and get a larger motor set up for the standard size planes, you know you will buy them sooner or later, might as well do it now. This hobby is like drugs, first puff and you in it for life :LOL:

Zetoyoc

Elite member
I actually ordered a few more motors i found on Hobbyking for $5 and discovered that the warehouse is about a 10 min drive from my house. so that is cool. I do try to get what i can from the local shops but hard to pass up a $5 "A" pack style motor.

Flite Risk

Welcome to the club!
Congratulations.
Now get.a sim, i recommend Picasim.
http://www.rowlhouse.co.uk/PicaSim/
Its pretty darn.good given the price. Free, and you can use your controller to help with the feel/muscle memory. i used the HDMI output from my lap-top to the HDMI in on my TV.

Last and most important advice:
The weekend after the 4th of July 2020 plan to be at FFOH, or FFE or Furey Field all of which are known as *FLITE FEST!

May it only rain when your batteries are charging.

*the date is only speculation. Please wait for official confirmation fron "Flite Test" for actual dates.