my first scratch build RC airplane

Well here it is. I'm embarrassed and pleased at the same time. I build a successful airplane. A very big airplane from my first time scratch building and a flew it. What I did not factor-in was the control surfaces were so big and the throes for that servos work to much. The wind did pick up at that time. (I'll use any excuse I can get) Once I realized this I panicked a little and that's all it took to crash it. But I will rebuild it and use it as my trainer. I'm also going to make some smaller ones.

check it out

https://youtu.be/kDereXX8psE

ViperTech

Just watched and I like the plane! Great first try! Everything I could see seemed ok cg might be off a little but the throws need to be backed down and add expo, expo really helps keep the jerkiness down. Best way I can describe it is it softens your stick inputs and planes like smooth inputs unless you are going hard core 3D. Keep trying !

Yeah thanks. It really was not as bad as I thought. The plane is still good. Just need a new 11$ turnigy d2826/6 motor. Everything else I fixed. I just pulled the nose strait and it's good. Because it just needs to pull. And fixed the landing gear with all zipties. Not mixed hot glue. I had been watching Ed. On experimental airlines. He is a really smart guy. I like how he gives his foam board but he makes it look to easy. But yeah I'm just waiting on that motor and I'll take it up again. This time I'll take it up a ways before I start worring about trims. Yeah I already fixed the throws. I didn't even expect it to take off so fast. But anyway. Thanks for watching it. And the tips.