My Flite Fest Photos (Finally)

Rames

Great shots. Thanks for sharing and hope to catch up with you and Steve next year.
Rich

Gryf

Thanks! Note that I just finished adding captions - if any of you want to comment on the pics and add further info, have at it.

Gryf

frogman

Makes me wish I was there. Nice shots.

I downloaded, cropped and reposted one of your pics cause there was a plane in it I saw locally and at a fly in and really want one but have no idea what it is. I posted it elsewhere here on the forums looking for the answer. Here is the plane in case you know what it was.

WhatPlane.jpg

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Every one I've seen in flight behaved beautifully, and I haven't heard any complaints about them . . . except maybe the price ;)

BTW, Gryf, Great collection of photos! thank's for sharing. Always nice to take a moment to re-live the weekend :)

frogman

The appeal for me is the EPP. It is nearly indestructible. I've been dabbling in 3D this year with the FT3D and this would be great for the winter here in WI. I don't want to fly many of my FT planes in the winter because of the snow and DTFB don't play well together. :-O. I know I can do all the waterproofing and other stuff but I like to just build and fly them. If I take forever fixing them to be pretty and super tough then I expect them to last a long time. We know when you fly FT planes they may not last forever cause you have too much fun with them. LOL.

It may be a little pricey as I don't have all the parts laying around to build it with. I can come up with the 4 servos but all my extra motor/esc setups are too big. Plus I would need smaller batteries.

Now if my tricopters would sell I would be all over this baby.