My FPV video dump

nibnobsam

I like big leccy planes
Mentor
I like the servo on a servo:D it's like inception

These are separate servos, right? IMO they are worth the extra amp draw.
These servos will barely draw any amps as they're not exactly doing much :p as long as they're not digital

Kev.au

I'll use a separate BEC to power all of the servos & run the video gear directly off of the flight pack bypassing the ESC. I'll be doing heaps of ground testing before she gets airborne anyways.

Cheers, Kev.

Kev.au

I like the servo on a servo:D it's like inception

These servos will barely draw any amps as they're not exactly doing much :p as long as they're not digital

The servos are cheap 900g HK specials :). My brothers plane runs 5x HS-5645MG's + video gear & that pulls under 1amp.

Cheers, Kev.

Kev.au

My Gopro arrived today so i gave the pan & tilt a test. Sorry about the poor light, i was to impatent to wait till morning :).

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
That looks awesome Kev.au!!!

It looks so real that you can easily think that it is from a real guy with a helmet and the Go Pro on it!

Well done.

Just one little thing to make it look even better (if you want)
Add arms attached to that control thing between the legs you got moving there!

ananas1301

Ahhhhh you already did it!!!!

AWESOME! It just looks so scale that you really think you are actually the person flying!

John Campbell

My Gopro arrived today so i gave the pan & tilt a test. Sorry about the poor light, i was to impatent to wait till morning :).

"to impatent", can you explain that term... I did not know that we could be to impatent. BTW, I subscribed to your channel. I can see good things with more to come. I have a Hero 2 on the way... Can't wait to get mine.

ananas1301

"to impatent", can you explain that term... I did not know that we could be to impatent. BTW, I subscribed to your channel. I can see good things with more to come. I have a Hero 2 on the way... Can't wait to get mine.

LUCKY YOU! Get some nive footage out of it !

Kev.au

"too impatient" How's that?. I struggled @ school thus dropped out, spelling is a weak point for me :(.

Appreciate the sub, cheers.

John Campbell

John Campbell said:

"too impatient" How's that?. I struggled @ school thus dropped out, spelling is a weak point for me :(.

Appreciate the sub, cheers.

I feel that I owe you an apology. I too and not a good speller (had lots of trouble with that in school) and never caught on to the fact it was miss-spelled. I misspell things all the time. The only reason I clip boarded your quote, is because of my own spelling and thought yours was correct. When I went to explain the term, I was joking as meaning many of us are impatient and don't want to wait. Again, I apologize, it was an innocent mistake.