My Master Series T-28 Trojan design

PoorManRC

Master member
Hey Carmine haven't seen you on the forums in a while, have you gotten out to fly recently? Your RC trucks on your yt channel have been looking really good (y)
The Weather has been weird.... But mainly because I can't afford Foam Board! 😭 (I'm going to be building a large scale Stearman Biplane - IF I can get Maker Foam).

My ONLY Aircraft Radio completely took a DUMP. 😖 So nothing is flying these days....

My Birthday is next week. Who knows what could happen. Not getting my hopes up though.

Besides the Stearman, I've got plans to do your ScrubSmacker, a FT 3D, a FT Sportster, and if I can get LUCKY, a MS P-47.

But right now, all flying is on hold..... Until I can somehow get a new Radio (at least 6 Channel).

AND if the FAA tyranny doesn't outlaw having FUN.

Didn't know you actually saw any of the Truck Videos. Thanks!

L Edge

Master member
Well it appears the T-28 is going to be one of the next ft releases, so I think I'll drop this project and just build the FT one when it comes out. I do have a couple other projects up my sleeve though!

I would push for continuation of your project. You need to do what you think is right for your build. If you do have failure, learn and incorporate the changes in your next design. Don't just walk away from it. Just like your skills of flying, you learn by doing and correcting those mistakes. Go for it!!!!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I would push for continuation of your project. You need to do what you think is right for your build. If you do have failure, learn and incorporate the changes in your next design. Don't just walk away from it. Just like your skills of flying, you learn by doing and correcting those mistakes. Go for it!!!!
Thanks for the encouraging words! Once I finish my Evangel 4500 project, I think I'll go back to this one. School will be out in two weeks for me so I'll have time to work on it then.

christ98406

[QUOTE =“ The Hangar,post:617815,member:43840”]感謝您的鼓勵!一旦我完成了Evangel 4500項目,我想我會回到這個項目。我要在兩週內上學,所以我將有時間去做。[/ QUOTE]

一any update???

chris398mx

Master member
Yes - I've been learning 3D CAD for making the skins, and I've also been redesigning the internal fuselage structure.
You should definitely finish it. Even if Flite Test comes out with one, it will be forever before they publish any plans. Plus, I think some of the community plans and designs are better than the ones they come out with.

Last edited: