My Master Series T-28 Trojan design

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Ok, so back to square one. I pulled up a new document in illustrator and am going to make a 45 inch wingspan T-28. This time, I’m also going to not cut any corners on the online design, so I hope that the inner fuse structure V1.0 will be pretty much the final version, other than maybe minor tweaks for ease of use, but hopefully not shape.

Splinter189

Master member
Ok, so back to square one. I pulled up a new document in illustrator and am going to make a 45 inch wingspan T-28. This time, I’m also going to not cut any corners on the online design, so I hope that the inner fuse structure V1.0 will be pretty much the final version, other than maybe minor tweaks for ease of use, but hopefully not shape.
Really looking forward to seeing it come together 😁

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Ok, V1 of the 45” Trojan is in progress! I got the whole internal fuse structure done and am super pleased with how it turned out! There are some minor changes I need to make to the plans, so I’ll do that then build another before I start skinning the fuse.
87941F6D-0FC5-4281-B33E-79FF775A1A1E.jpeg
E6EEC8F7-731E-46F2-A62D-FA7C69EC3D94.jpeg

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Ok, V1 of the 45” Trojan is in progress! I got the whole internal fuse structure done and am super pleased with how it turned out! There are some minor changes I need to make to the plans, so I’ll do that then build another before I start skinning the fuse. View attachment 155008 View attachment 155009
Looks good buddy. I see you are using a pod, is that a 3D printed firewall or just the shaft shield?

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Looks good buddy. I see you are using a pod, is that a 3D printed firewall or just the shaft shield?
It’s just the shaft shield. I figured it would be easy enough to make swappable (minus the tabs) and if it is, it’ll appeal to a wider range of people. And those who don’t choose to make it swappable, they can just shorten the pod and have a wider battery compartment.

PoorManRC

Master member
I'm REALLY excited about this one - ESPECIALLY at 45 inches!!!! 😁😁😁
You've even got OVERSTREET's approval!! 😳😎 I've never seen him comment on other's builds, so go ahead and pat yourself on the back. 😊

I definitely, ABSOLUTELY want to Beta Build THIS!!
I learned how to Fly on one of these! And FINALLY a Tricycle Landing Gear Aircraft that's supposed to be that way. 🙌👋👋👋👋👋
Oh yeah Buddy! I'm there. 👍👍

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I'm REALLY excited about this one - ESPECIALLY at 45 inches!!!! 😁😁😁
You've even got OVERSTREET's approval!! 😳😎 I've never seen him comment on other's builds, so go ahead and pat yourself on the back. 😊

I definitely, ABSOLUTELY want to Beta Build THIS!!
I learned how to Fly on one of these! And FINALLY a Tricycle Landing Gear Aircraft that's supposed to be that way. 🙌👋👋👋👋👋
Oh yeah Buddy! I'm there. 👍👍
Great! I’m really excited to be doing it as well! I’m going to try to add landing gear, and maybe even a steerable nose wheel depending on how adventurous I feel... :D I’ll definitely be having you build one of these! :)