My Master Series T-28 Trojan design

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Hey guys, so the T-28 Trojan is something I’ve really wanted to see in foam board for quite a while. I’ve been working on the ft P-38, and have practiced drawing stuff up in illustrator, so I feel ready to start tackling this project! I’ll be posting my progress here. I want to thank @Grifflyer and @mach1 rc for their help so far on this project!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Here’s what I have so far. I drew up the inner structure and printed it off, and it turned out pretty nice. I also got the front section of the fuselage skinned. As far as size goes, I think it will be about the same size as the duster, at least the wingspan. The B pack should be more than enough power for scale flying. The C pack will fit as well, but that’ll be pretty crazy fast!
1C3E7D33-0C31-4DF7-B813-A76EF66F5537.jpeg
1C381D2A-7510-4267-A964-F0B0530C1242.jpeg

OliverW

Legendary member
Here’s what I have so far. I drew up the inner structure and printed it off, and it turned out pretty nice. I also got the front section of the fuselage skinned. As far as size goes, I think it will be about the same size as the duster, at least the wingspan. The B pack should be more than enough power for scale flying. The C pack will fit as well, but that’ll be pretty crazy fast! View attachment 154090 View attachment 154091
Awesome! I would build it, but when I try to mold foam it gets ugly fast

mach1 rc

Master member
Here’s what I have so far. I drew up the inner structure and printed it off, and it turned out pretty nice. I also got the front section of the fuselage skinned. As far as size goes, I think it will be about the same size as the duster, at least the wingspan. The B pack should be more than enough power for scale flying. The C pack will fit as well, but that’ll be pretty crazy fast! View attachment 154090 View attachment 154091
That looks great!!!!