My Miniac Stuka

Bignose703

Do you know if it stalled on you or maybe just not enough deflection on the ailerons.?
My non-professional opinion it almost look tail heavy which made it dynamically unstable. But without actually feeling the airplane I can’t actually tell.

Also, is the motor rubbing on something? Didn’t look like it had any “free spin” after you did your little throttle test.

Wildthing

Legendary member
My non-professional opinion it almost look tail heavy which made it dynamically unstable. But without actually feeling the airplane I can’t actually tell.

Also, is the motor rubbing on something? Didn’t look like it had any “free spin” after you did your little throttle test.
I know it's hard to diagnose without the "feel" . See I almost would have thought he was nose heavy by watching it over and over again.

I think he might have the brake on in the esc.

Bignose703

I know it's hard to diagnose without the "feel" . See I almost would have thought he was nose heavy by watching it over and over again.

I think he might have the brake on in the esc.
The quick left then right wobble is what made me think tail heavy. Quick left then right tail stalls into the dive. I may be wrong. Only OP knows.

MiniacRC

@Homey The build is incredible! What power setup are you running it on?
I used a standard FT f-pack on a 6*4 prop (3s) and it was very docile :(
Hope you get yours fixed up and flying great! Here's the vid of the first flight we had with it, you'll have to excuse the excited yelling!