My Miniac Stuka

Homey

Elite member
Awesome build. Never done the poster board augmentations before. Some finishing still and then wait 'til the weather's good enough to maiden.

Peter
IMG_20181231_162450_734.jpg

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
It looks great! That is a Stuka and no doubt about it. It can be mistaken for nothing else. I can't wait to see it fly! (Yah, I say that a lot, but it's always true!)

Homey

Elite member
Peter make sure you have the motor angled down and to the right if you are using a cw prop, to the left if it is ccw. 3 or 4 degrees each way.
Done and done. I have a cw prop. Everything to the right. The video is gone. As mentioned, too much throttle and probably a bad launch angle. Up and over and down!
Whatever! It's just foam.

Peter

Wildthing

Legendary member
Done and done. I have a cw prop. Everything to the right. The video is gone. As mentioned, too much throttle and probably a bad launch angle. Up and over and down!
Whatever! It's just foam.

Peter
For whatever reason I have a hard time hand launching a conventional plane, it's a 50/50 chance I will dump it, that's why I put landing gear on all of them. :D

mayan

Legendary member
For whatever reason I have a hard time hand launching a conventional plane, it's a 50/50 chance I will dump it, that's why I put landing gear on all of them. :D
That could help but might sometimes actually cause more damage to the airframe. :)