Help! My motor bullets are too small for my esc!

Crampbiscuit

Hello guys as the title says the golden bullets in my motor (1806 ft radial motor) are too small for my esc (30a), I need help! I am currently building my second rc plane the tiny trainer.
Can some one link me an esc that could fit this motor, or something I can do about this
thanks!
302DB072-2C36-4AEF-BDC5-5CBB029493FA.jpeg

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Hello guys as the title says the golden bullets in my motor (1806 ft radial motor) are too small for my esc (30a), I need help! I am currently building my second rc plane the tiny trainer.
Can some one link me an esc that could fit this motor, or something I can do about this
thanks! View attachment 223537
just cut off the bullets off of the esc or motor, buy new ones, and solder them on. as long as you can solder, you will be fine

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
Here you go, this has the right connectors on it. Now if you could solder that would be better but this will work if you want it immediately

checkerboardflyer

I had the same problem, and I don't like to solder, so I went with adapters. They come in many different configurations. On Amazon do a search for bullet connector adapters. You'll probably find what you need. Good luck. After Amazon you could visit my blog: https://foamboardflyers.com

bullet adapters.jpg