My new flying buddy!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Cool!

Hey do yourselves and your wallet a huge favor. Cut his rates back to 500 degrees per second until he can hold a stable hover and do controlled figure 8's.

I can send you my gremlin rates which are very docile center stick but will still do simple flips n rolls if you want.

ebeez

Cool!

Hey do yourselves and your wallet a huge favor. Cut his rates back to 500 degrees per second until he can hold a stable hover and do controlled figure 8's.

I can send you my gremlin rates which are very docile center stick but will still do simple flips n rolls if you want.
Hey PsyBorg! I didn't think of that .. Excellent idea! Will do before our next session! Thank you for the suggestion!

ebeez

Cool!

Hey PsyBorg,
Just wanted to thank you again for the suggestion on the rates! We went out again yesterday and he was able to manage much better. I really appreciate you input!

n0ukf

Is this your workplace or just some random business that allows you to fly on their site?