my OV-10

wingless

Here is a picture of my latest DT foamboard special.So far, I have 3 1/2 sheets in it, using a 60" Armin wing with a 9" chord. I'm going to a differential throttle setup, I still have to hook that and the flap servos up and route the wires. It's been a fun project so far.

Attachments

• 2013-01-15 12.06.46.jpg
    2013-01-15 12.06.46.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
  • 2013-01-15 12.07.12.jpg
    2013-01-15 12.07.12.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 51

wingless

Looks great! What motors/esc/prop/batts are you using?

Turnigy 2826-6 motors, 40 amp esc's, 6x3x3 props, and 2 2200 mah batts hooked together. These motors work good in all my other foamies,(except for my bipe, it was a little underpowered) we'll see if they have enough power for this bird!

Attachments

• DSC03024.JPG
    DSC03024.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:

MrClean

Thats what I thought. Boys, obviously this is just a photo shopped deal. Zoom in on the tail boom to horizontal and you can see the obvious pixelation. Taunt me no more with this fantasy. Jibe me no more with your lies. I believes what I see in this tragedy. I believe when I see that it flies.

Ya, got all poetic and philosophic there with a dose of Shakespeare. Arnold Shakespeare, he lives round the corner from me a runs a Honey-Dew truck. Shakespeare's Sucking Service. Evidently there's plenty of time in his job for Haiku's and stuff.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Thats what I thought. Boys, obviously this is just a photo shopped deal. Zoom in on the tail boom to horizontal and you can see the obvious pixelation. Taunt me no more with this fantasy. Jibe me no more with your lies. I believes what I see in this tragedy. I believe when I see that it flies.

Ya, got all poetic and philosophic there with a dose of Shakespeare. Arnold Shakespeare, he lives round the corner from me a runs a Honey-Dew truck. Shakespeare's Sucking Service. Evidently there's plenty of time in his job for Haiku's and stuff.

Wut?? :confused: Are you sleepy again? :D

wingless

I was just prodding for the video. Shoot, thought it was funny.

It was funny! I want to fly it too, but life has a nasty habit of getting in the way. Some pillar of society decided to clean out our bank account, and it's taking forever for the bank to make it right, so my parts purchases have understandably been curtailed. If and when she flies, y'all will be the first to know! And trust me, it's real! I don't even own photoshop!

MrClean

Had that happen before. Pain in the butt. Bank account is fine here but the winds today were horrendous. I was outside throwing a tennis ball for my dog. I threw the darn thing high going for about 20 yards and the darn thing got hit with a gust, stopped and came back at me like a frisbee! I was in the shadow of the house so I didn't get much more then a breeze but DANG. I live in the shadow of a rather big hill. Okay, I'm in Missouri so, "I live in a Holler". We get weird wind currents in here. Sometimes I'll decide it would be a great day to go fly as its nice and calm. Get out on the highway which is on the other side of the bluff and there is a minor hurricane going on.

So anyways, no flying for me either today, though I could put up my 949 soon as I get some stain on the new stairs.

Good luck on the identity theft. I got some Lamosil tablets that I had to send back AND a big ole bottle of those blue pills that I sent back as well. Wife works for the Other company. And I can't remember what else all because the kids ran out of money on their lunch cards at school so she got on and added money during the only 15 minute interval a thief had tagged into the system. Got 30 parents, lives overseas somewhere.

wingless

I had a crazy video once of my son in law playing catch with himself in the Palm Springs area.He'd throw the ball out about 20 yards at a 20 degree up angle and it came back to him!
What part of Mo? my wifes family is from the Gallatin area, also have family in East Prairie.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
I had a crazy video once of my son in law playing catch with himself in the Palm Springs area.He'd throw the ball out about 20 yards at a 20 degree up angle and it came back to him!
What part of Mo? my wifes family is from the Gallatin area, also have family in East Prairie.
Dude, who's your family in East Prairie, MO? I have family in EP, MO! You can PM me.