My PZ SE5a

TLMARK

Some Pix of my Se5

4blade_008.jpg

4blade_006.jpg

I have since changed the blue dumbell to a white band as all the pix of McCuddens plane I've seen have the band.

nov11_050.jpg

nov11_010.jpg

A video of her before I started to mod it :)

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Nice video, are you currently flying it with the four blade prop? I'm also surprised that it doesn't want to nose over when landing on grass.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Awesome scale plane!

Nothing else to say then to repeat that due to unableness to speak after seeing those pictures and video!:

Awesome scale plane!

TLMARK

Nice video, are you currently flying it with the four blade prop? I'm also surprised that it doesn't want to nose over when landing on grass.

Yes and no that prop no but I'm testing a 11x6 4 blade and that seems better. And I've not really had much problem with nose overs unless it hits deep grass or a rut.;)

Thanks for the nice words guys it is one of my fav planes to fly.

sukhoi69

Nice Man, I finally got mine yesterday. Now it decides to rain, after a 3 month wait. Australia was last to get it some mix up with shipping. I had ordered a PNP then my LHS received BNF's so they took out battery and charger and sold one to me for PNP price and I scored the RX free. Can't wit to fly it. I had a Great Planes SE5A years ago it was nice , I hear this one flys better.