My son crowding my ground station

Cereal_Killer

Hi guys. Just a single picture today...

When I first started out with FPV I went out and spent (looking back WAY to much money) on a set of goggles. I hated them, got a bad headache within minutes of putting them on and obviously I couldn't keep an eye on my kids when I was flying. I quickly gave up on FPV and just flew LoS for a while before building a new ground station with a 15.6" laptop display. Now that I've got that setup going I've been taking my kids along more and more (this is at my horse farm so not like I had to go anywhere, just walk out to one of the hay fields), as I was taking off to go look for one of the barn cats that was missing (and regularly gets stuck in trees) I turned around and got this shot before flying away. It's not the best quality cause it's just a screen grab from the mobius footage but I love the picture with my 3 year old sitting to my right watching the screen with me. Such a more enjoyable way to fly!

That dog is Mj if anyone cares, she's always 3 inches or so from me everywhere I go lol.

Robbie and I FPV.jpg

PHugger

Church Meal Expert
That is an amazing attention span for a 3 year old.
Nice picture and awesome memory.

Best regards,
PCH