My son gets his arm back

telegraham

No more, "Mind holding the glue gun, Alex?" :)

DSC_7615.jpg

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Ha! I was wondering where the story behind this title would lead. I was thinking a cast was coming off, or some such thing...

SnowRocker88

Amateur pilot and builder
Ha! I was wondering where the story behind this title would lead. I was thinking a cast was coming off, or some such thing...
+1

Haha, nice setup. Even tho mine has the "kick-stand" i'd be tempted to make one of these too just for the "drip tray". Thanks for sharing!!

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times

Another +1 on that one

But i like the idea. Maybe i should build one sence i put mine down anywhere. Which then i get glue everywhere

Ron B

I have the kick stand on my glue gun and I set it on a lid from the large tub of margarine and the glue drips pop off fairly easy and if it does develop a hole (from setting the glue gun down wrong) just grab another lid.

Gryf

My glue gun's got a kickstand as well, but it only works if you get the cord oriented just right... the cord's stiff enough to turn the gun over if there's even a slight twist to it. So I like your idea!

Gryf

telegraham

That old gun had a kickstand, but it's long gone. Note the glue stick storage under the gun. That cuts down on my "Now where the heck did I..." ramblings.

jayz 84

That old gun had a kickstand, but it's long gone. Note the glue stick storage under the gun. That cuts down on my "Now where the heck did I..." ramblings.

Ahahaha i feel you on the last quote. As for my one year old finds it on the floor and trys to eat it and im trying to steel it away from him lol. And i still have the stand on mine but never use it cause its allways in the way when it comes to tight spots on my builds. I get tired of messing with it. Your idea works great. Its a nice easy holder and glue catcher at the same time

HilldaFlyer

Great Idea, neat solution - it took me a minute to see it was made of Readi-Board. I posted my hot glue gun holster at the end of my workbench covering article - check it out