crashwg

First the stats:
Naze32 flight controller
FrSKY D8R-XP Receiver in CPPM mode
Turnigy Plush 18A ESC
hexTronik DT750 Brushless 750kv
BMS-385DMAX digital servo

Now the problem (with a little back-story):
I put this thing together around July 2014 some time. First multi-rotor, and things went pretty well. I probably had an hour of flight time in over the first couple weeks and as I recall, there was no shaking or anything else that seemed off. Pilot error led to a crash that took all three motors off at the zip-ties. Since reassembly, it flies like it's scared to be in the air.

The symptoms are most evident during descent but can be seen during other maneuvers and I can even feel the twitch if I hold the tri-copter with the props spun up.​

Things I've tried:
I have swapped the Naze32 board
I have swapped out all three motors, although at least one original motor has always remained since I only have 5

Any insight is greatly appreciated. Let me know if more information is needed.

RichB could be right.

If the servo isn't the fault, it could aswell be your flight control board, that gets vibrations and is freaking out about it. Are your props/motors decently balanced?
Did you touch the PI gains on your flightcontroller? It seems odd, because you probably would have changed those settings back with these symptoms, but that "wobbling on the descend" leads me to wrong I gains, if I recall correctly.
Nevermind, you swapped your Naze32...

Hope this helps...