NAME THIS PLANE

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
NAME THIS PLANE:

I haven't had much time to work on the 3 different airplane designs that I've been dabbling with for over a year, but I wanted to bring something new/different to Flite Fest this year. So I spent about an hour and came up with this.

I do have a name I like kicking around in my head, but I am open to suggestions for naming this one. Winning name (if not my own) will get credit on the free plans.

1561927354811.png

1561927375552.png

1561927396519.png

Thanks!

Keno

Build it in the morning, fly it in the afternoon, so it has to be: Bloody NTF. (Need to Fly)

OliverW

Legendary member
NAME THIS PLANE:

I haven't had much time to work on the 3 different airplane designs that I've been dabbling with for over a year, but I wanted to bring something new/different to Flite Fest this year. So I spent about an hour and came up with this.

I do have a name I like kicking around in my head, but I am open to suggestions for naming this one. Winning name (if not my own) will get credit on the free plans.

View attachment 134906

View attachment 134907

View attachment 134908

Thanks!
How about Kevin?

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
NAME THIS PLANE:

View attachment 134906

View attachment 134907

View attachment 134908

Thanks!
Bloody GT!