Nano QX FPV footage

multirotorfpv

Hello!

Some footage from my Nano QX recorded on my dominator HDs. Really enjoying this little quad, much better than I thought it would be! Fast, stable, agile, and really robust, it can take some punishment.

tyoho

Wow

Hello!

Some footage from my Nano QX recorded on my dominator HDs. Really enjoying this little quad, much better than I thought it would be! Fast, stable, agile, and really robust, it can take some punishment.

I can't believe no one comented on your flying yet!
You are one heck of a pilot.
That outdoor run is insane.

multirotorfpv

Thanks for everyone's kind comments!!

The Nano QX FPV is great! I wish I could have had one when I first started flying FPV, I would have saved a fortune in props!! I have now upgraded the motors (medium speed set from Micro Motor Warehouse (EU warehouse)) and initial tests indoors seem good; better performance, crisp throttle response, and no inflight power losses. I hope to post a video soon.

Happy flying everybody!

PS I have bought a Sport Cub S and fitted the FPV camera will post a video of that soon too.

Dale194

Great flying! Love the house too btw :) I have been wondering how the FPV version of the nano would do and this answered it for me. I'm still learning to fly but I want to add this down the road to start my FPV experience. Thanks for sharing the videos. I have the Sport Cub S also and would love to see the video on that when you get it done.

multirotorfpv

Hello!

I have some more FPV footage from the Nano QX, but this time with the upgraded Micro Motor Warehouse medium motors, they are great, no mid battery power fades, but no real warning when the battery is finished.... It just falls out of the sky!
I also have footage from the Sport Cub S, its my first plane, and I'm enjoying it, but I think I prefer multirotors, I can only fly it in fully stabilised mode also, more practice required!

multirotorfpv

Wow Eric is so smooth, and that's real proximity! to fly through the steps... That's tight. Nice basement too, wish we had them in the UK!

Dale194

Wow! Great videos on both sides. The Sport Cub was pretty neat,I look forward to trying that, thanks for posting the video. Eric has got some crazy and smooth skills. Impressive.
You finally wore me down, I ordered the Nano FPV and some goggles, can't wait til they show up. Ill get the little camera for the plane once my wife gets her hands off my neck and wallet.

Shadow74

Multi-rotor madman
hey guys!

My friend Jeremiah came over to fly in my basement with me the other day....so I am gonna put together another "basement session" video where he and I are flying 2 nanos around in here. :) good times!!

Eric

fish

Sweet. more I see more Iwant, I held strong with willpower not to purchase goggles and fpv gear, but I got a nano and just happy I can do slow flights. you guys make this look so dam easy. Lol.

FISH

multirotorfpv

Wow! Great videos on both sides. The Sport Cub was pretty neat,I look forward to trying that, thanks for posting the video. Eric has got some crazy and smooth skills. Impressive.
You finally wore me down, I ordered the Nano FPV and some goggles, can't wait til they show up. Ill get the little camera for the plane once my wife gets her hands off my neck and wallet.

Thanks! You wont regret the Nano QX FPV, it's really good, and the sport cub is fun too, and quite resilient, I have crashed and repaired mine and it still flies. I have ordered a ultra micro P-51D mustang, which I will hopefully fit the camera to also, I will post a video of that when it happens. I'm hoping it will be a bit faster than the sport cub. I don't have a wife so my neck and wallet are safe!!

multirotorfpv

Sweet. more I see more Iwant, I held strong with willpower not to purchase goggles and fpv gear, but I got a nano and just happy I can do slow flights. you guys make this look so dam easy. Lol.

FISH

I am rubbish at line of sight, I can tail in hover for tuning etc forwards, backwards, up, down, but any rudder and I'm in trouble. FPV I find a lot easier as I am never nose in, and the Nano QX FPV is really locked in, it also has such low mass that sharp turns and rapid changes in direction are very easy. I flew my 450 sized quad for the first time in ages, and really struggled; in comparison it is so heavy you really have to work hard to get it round a sharp corner. I am happy you can do LOS slow flights, I wish I could!!

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Did I mention I got a NanoQX too? :)

I'm still hitting walls and door frames because I need to get used to the wide angle of the camera. I always think there's a lot of space around and *woosh* I'm sticking at the wall.

The more impressive Eric's flying is to me :)

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
What also impresses me with Eric's flying is... he didn't fall off his stool! I don't know why, but I can stop leaning and moving around as I fly... I guess it's just my inexperience!