Naza Lite - Unable to get working

Seetto

Hey everyone,

I have just got myself a naza lite to pop onto my DJI F330 quad. I have plugged everything in and powered it on which is ok but when I plug it into my PC I am unable to install the drivers from the DJI website.

My power unit just flashes orange and I can't do anything.

I have tried installing the driver on two PCs. The PCs detect the USB device but thats about it. I am unable to get the assistant software to recognize the naza and therefore I am unable to fly. I have upgraded from a KK2 because I wanted GPS and some failsafe.

Any help would be great thanks.

Seetto

Hey everyone,

I have just got myself a naza lite to pop onto my DJI F330 quad. I have plugged everything in and powered it on which is ok but when I plug it into my PC I am unable to install the drivers from the DJI website.

My power unit just flashes orange and I can't do anything.

I have tried installing the driver on two PCs. The PCs detect the USB device but thats about it. I am unable to get the assistant software to recognize the naza and therefore I am unable to fly. I have upgraded from a KK2 because I wanted GPS and some failsafe.

Any help would be great thanks.

ok so the issue is I can't get the driver installed and working. I have tried every possible way I know but device still reading as unknown device in device manager.

Seetto

Hi Johan,

Yes I have seen that page and had a good read. It seems the drivers from the dji website aren't for lite. Are the drivers for the lite and naza m the same? because you download the exact same file from both links on their website.

Johan

Oh, I would not know that (I don't have one), but it could well be. I can imagine they use the same USB driver for their devices.

Seetto

Has anyone got the old naza M lite drivers? I found the issue I believe is that the drivers on the website are the same for all naza products but are ment to be different. So trying to find the old files.