Naze 32 rev 6 setup

joeyconrad

Hello, noob here. I recently completed my first build of a new y6 copter and I have started the installation of my naze board. I have a naze 32 rev 6 board and I have already flashed it. It came with a breakout cable with 8 connections. Can anyone tell me what connection go where on my spektrum receiver?

airhawk

Crashing Ace
yeah its the red and white wire plugs into throttle , the brown wire plugs to aileron, green to elevator and yellow to rudder
let me double check with a friend

airhawk

Crashing Ace
by the way you have to take out the other cables just keep the red/white wire brown green and yellow wires.
go on the part that plugs into your board and pry the un used cables out i can make a video for you if you would like

airhawk

Crashing Ace
so this is where it gets confusing see the black wire on your balance plug you want that facing down and plug the red and blue wires to the
bottom two plugs.
put this together to help you
help file.png

airhawk

Crashing Ace
click on it to see a better quality image you cant really see negative and positive from the preview
before trying it look over that file a few times you could short the rx if you dont plug it in properly i just did it so it takes a bit of practice
if you need any more help let me know
hope this helps
-Airhawk