Naze 32 Setup for Delta wing

cwschwartz01

Hi All
I am trying to use the Afrofiight Naze 32 rev 6 controller on a wing. Looks like everything is working with the flight controller and the receiver but here is my problem (CPPM). The pitch and roll seem to be swapped, when I move the right stick up one aileron moves up and one down. when I move the right stick to the right and left both ailerons go up or down. I do not have the capability to remap the channels in the controller. I did try reversing the servos on my transmitter, did not fix the problem. Also note that I have flown the Wing with without the flight controller using just the setups within the transmitter (PPM)

cwschwartz01

yes there are three choices but I do not see any where you can specify the specific channels. Looks like you would have to do some coding.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
I'm not familiar with using cleanflight/naze32 in a fixed wing platform, but with most flight controllers in a flying wing setup, you setup the FC to perform the elevon mixing and the TX as a standard airplane/multirotor setup (no elevon mixing).

According to the cleanflight mixing docs, you can reverse each servo as needed to get them to work properly in the elevon/flying_wing setup:
https://github.com/cleanflight/cleanflight/blob/master/docs/Mixer.md

cwschwartz01

Thanks for the help
Got it to work by going to the CLI and re mapping the channel to TEAR123. Now when the right stick is pushed up both ailerons go up. Now the problem is that they do not go back to the neutral position when the stick is released (Stick is moved to the center). I must move the stick down to get the ailerons to down and manual put them in the neutral position. Not good if you are use to flying without the Flight controller.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Again, not familiar with cf fixed wing, but try to set if manually rolling or pitching the wing changes things. What flight mode are you in? I would test things initially in acro. It also sounds like you will need to go in the mixer and reverse both servos or reverse the elevator because that's not the correct behavior. Also check that the fc does the opposite when in stability mode.

Ron B

Posted a thousand or more times
try making sure wing is level like when it is flying and see if they go to neutral