naze32 motor problems

SleeppingWolf

after putting together my quadcopter with naze32 i found that it would not arm. i then plugged it into the configorator and found that motors 1 and 2 would not spin but they wold if i swapped them for motors 3 and 4, but then 3 and 4 wont spin.
i don't know how to rectify or if its possible to fix.

FinalGlideAus

terrorizing squirrels
To arm, all stick tx movements must go past the min and max check values in the CLI. Check what they are and then ensure the stick endpoints are passing those values on the receiver page. Use your dual rates in your tx to increase the endpoints if needed.

If the problem is following the motors and not the FC, wiring or ESC's the it is a motor issue so possibly check the motor itself. If it has bullet connectors, check they are connected propery to the motor windings. Maybe put a multimeter on the phases to check for broken wires. This shouldn't be it but did you calibrate the ESC's?

SleeppingWolf

the esc's were done at the same time with a kk2.5 board and they worked with that and i'm using a aux swich to arm it.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Remember to remove the rotors before you attempt to synch ESCs. :)

The KK2 calibrations on the ESCs are not valid on the Naze. I have had this issue myself before. You need to set your endpoints correctly, center your subtrims at 1500 and synch the ESC using the Naze.

SleeppingWolf

the esc's are now calibrated withe the board but motors 1, 2 still wont spin up and they do work as they work when i swap the motors around.

PhilFPV

hallo

hallo, i have the same problem now, did you figured it out?

after putting together my quadcopter with naze32 i found that it would not arm. i then plugged it into the configorator and found that motors 1 and 2 would not spin but they wold if i swapped them for motors 3 and 4, but then 3 and 4 wont spin.
i don't know how to rectify or if its possible to fix.