NAZE32 REV 6/5 Yes I have looked for help

I am about to give up on this whole fpv thing because I cannot seem to get my board to connect. I have destroyed 3 boards in this process and I am sending this one out to see if someone can help me.
1. I am running windows 10
2. I have tried to load firmware via cleanflight and via a STM32 loader
3. I have purchased a new Naze32 rev 6 and as soon as I plugged it in, clean flight said I needed to update the firmware
4. I updated and power cycled
5. The board would not connect (port closed after a few seconds)
6. Connected boot pins via a soldered wire
7. Flashed firmware onconnect and other selections as noted in cleanflight.
8.Firmwarere flassuccessfully
9. Power cycled
10. No Joy- Port closed connection failed

I have looked throught the formaums and found no help. PLEASE HELP!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Im bettin win 10 keeps dumpin the vcp drivers thinkin it knows better.

Our good friend impulse driver fixer tool should tag right in as long as you have removed the jumper Sean mentioned.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
My first two fc's on the versacopter were naze 32 and would not talk to win7 until I installed vcp 1.4 even after using the cp210x vcp driver.

But they were earlier versions of the naze. Never physically used the rev 6 bds.

Tried impulse drive. It search but could not find the device.
My first two fc's on the versacopter were naze 32 and would not talk to win7 until I installed vcp 1.4 even after using the cp210x vcp driver.

But they were earlier versions of the naze. Never physically used the rev 6 bds.
I'll make sure I have the Cf drivers and get back to you. I am sure that I have done this, but in the interest of solving this I will verify.

Ok I made sure the drivers were installed. I reflashed with boot pins soldered, powered off and the reconnected fc to clean flight thiis what I got:
1551625905454.png

My naze 32 rev 6 has a solid blue led which has remaind on throughout the proccess. yes even when boot jumper was on. What led code should I be seeing during a boot jump. What code should I see normally? This is what i generally see the first time I try to flash
1551626199607.png

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
This is what i generally see the first time I try to flash
View attachment 125583

This is what you see when your drivers are not working. There are 2 drivers required, one to connect to the GUI and do your configuration, and one for flashing new firmware. The ImpulseRC driver fixer fixes the flashing drivers. I recently had to reinstall Win10 and the drivers it comes with worked fine to connect and configure. The driver fixer has to be run with the board connected and in bootloader mode. If you can't get that to comeplete succesfully, you probably won't be able to flash. You may have to try the Zadig driver replacement.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I would uninstall all fc / betaflight related drivers.

Fully shut off the computer to make sure win 10 doesnt try to reload them.

After the cold boot try again with just the driver fixer making sure you check the full chip erase. That will clear any bad code and allow for a proper flash to happen.