NCC 1701D

Curby

Hi ya guys.

I absolutely love watching the mad creations and builds you come up with.

After viewing your videos.. One creation I have not come across yet.
Is a USS ENTERPRISE NCC 1701D
FROM THE NEXT GENERATION, OR FAILING THAT. Any of the enterprises would be a great build if its possible.

Look forward to seeing this done..
Kind regards
Jon

man-bot

Its been done I believe. I remember spotting for @TEAJR66 when he put one up in the air at FF16. Not sure if it was foamboard or epo / epp tho.

There are several manufacturerd profile versions so I guess we are over due for an FT build style one.

Be a good monster series build Im thinking.

TEAJR66

Flite is good
Mentor
Its been done I believe. I remember spotting for @TEAJR66 when he put one up in the air at FF16. Not sure if it was foamboard or epo / epp tho.

There are several manufacturerd profile versions so I guess we are over due for an FT build style one.

Be a good monster series build Im thinking.
Thay was done by a guy that had an Air Force call sign. He made a lot of different models that were flying versions of a bunch of SciFi craft. Just cant remember his name.

Curby

Just come across a site that does the kits, for enterprise A, D and Voyager, and some other crafts from star wars. Battle star Galactic
Which pretty cool..

The plans for the Enterprise A, D and Voyager look pretty straight forward, 😎 so he says very calm lol...

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Just come across a site that does the kits, for enterprise A, D and Voyager, and some other crafts from star wars. Battle star Galactic
Which pretty cool..

I designed the skins for thoses back in the day.
1583090013450.png

http://www.sg-ideas.com/ if you want to check it out. SGTalon on RCGroups is the guy that designed the plans.