- Neckstrap of Awesomeness - Official Thread -

UndCon

UndCon
I have the strap of A...

It is wide, it is soft so does not dig in into your skin depending on clothing's.
It is long, a bit longer than my AlignRC that is narrow, harder material and digs into skin easy.

The clip is solid and have a good feel. Not very easy to connect/disconnect when putting TX away but hey - you cant win them all :)

Good strap well worth the money.

//UndCon

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I have the strap of A...

It is wide, it is soft so does not dig in into your skin depending on clothing's.
It is long, a bit longer than my AlignRC that is narrow, harder material and digs into skin easy.

The clip is solid and have a good feel. Not very easy to connect/disconnect when putting TX away but hey - you cant win them all :)

Good strap well worth the money.

//UndCon

Thanks for the review!

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
HA! I got one of those and wondered what it was for lol My wife figured it out last night...

wpid-IMG_20110905_073045.jpg

Airwolf

I got my Neckstrap of Awesomeness last June for free as a bonus for buying ST-330 glider and a bunch of Turnigy nano-tech LiPos. :D

Airwolf

Well with the last shipping I didn't got anything at all (and it was 2,5x as expensive as the one with the freebie TNoA) :( So I think it's pretty random...

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Well with the last shipping I didn't got anything at all (and it was 2,5x as expensive as the one with the freebie TNoA) :( So I think it's pretty random...

LOL It depends on the humor of the packaging guys. Gotta send them some coffee!