- Neckstrap of Awesomeness - Official Thread -

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
- Neckstrap of Awesomeness -

- Official Thread -

This is the place to talk about the Turnigy "Neckstrap of Awesomeness"!

TNstrap.jpg

You can get it here for less than a buck!

Feel free to post any picture or video containing a neckstrap of awesomeness!

---------------------------------------------------

The term "Neckstrap of Awesomeness" was first used in the FT Flyer Scratch Build Episode. However, the "Neckstrap of Awesomeness" itself has been used in various other episodes, listed here:

HK AT-6 Texan - Review
Kinetic 800 - Review
F6F Hellcat - Review
Flying In The Wind - Flite Tip
EP Pitts - Review
Differential - Flite Tip
Fiberglass Fox - Review
100mph under $100 - Challenge
Funbat - Review
Tuff Trainer - Review
Fokker Triplane - Review
A-10 Warthog - Review
The Bixler - Review
Rare Bear - Review
Mosquito - Review
Bomb Drop - Challenge
Hand Launching - Flite Tip
Balsa Cessna - Review
Flaring - Flite Tip
Flying Montage - Highlights
FPV Balloon Pop - Challenge
LOS Balloon Pop - Challenge
Plane Retrieval - Flite Tip
Frankenplane Build - Project
FPV Guided Bomb Drop - Project
Flying Cinder Block - Project
Gyro On A Plane - Flite Tip
Simple FPV - Project
Crash Kit - Flite Tip
FPV Tow Glider - Project
Tek Sumo and Bonsai - Review
Who Is Joshua Scott - Interview
Who Is Josh Bixler - Interview
Rudders On Wings - Project
Breaking Glass - Challenge​

Last edited:

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I just wish that my dad would be supporting me a bit more to be able to make a order from Hobbyking to finally get my KK board for my Tricopter, some orange RX receivers, which are sold like at a 10th of the spektrum prices AND OF COURSE a Neckstrap of Awesomeness!!!

Josh Scott

We've got plenty of these laying around the Flite test set (chads house). Just keep annoying him until he sends you one :)

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
We've got plenty of these laying around the Flite test set (chads house). Just keep annoying him until he sends you one :)

Does that strategy work for Tee Shirts too?

My neckstrap of awesomeness had a twist in it that I could not get rid of even after rethreading untwisting and messing around with it. I finally cut the threads, rethreaded the strap through all of the plastic thingies and then did the unmanly thing of using my wifes sewing machine to sew it back together. Works great but I don't use it much anymore.

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
I can find the episode where they first referred to it as the "Neckstrap of Awesomeness". Does anyone know the first Ep. that it was mentioned in?

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
What episode number was that?

Ahhh...I didn't notice that you added a link to the title up there...Links need to be a brighter color!

Last edited:

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
What episode number was that?

Ahhh...I didn't notice that you added a link to the title up there...Links need to be a brighter color!

I added all the episodes where the "Neckstrap of Awesomeness" is used! (in the first post) It has been used on almost all episodes after the California trip!

nibnobsam

I like big leccy planes
Mentor
I have about 10 of these neck straps of awesomeness from when they came free with HK orders :D do you have HK stickers of awesomeness aswell? :p

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D

That would be so awesome but I don´t really like going on someones nerves :/
If you want you can ask him for me (and maybe for a shirt as well :D )

con244

Here I'll help you!
Chad? Hey Chad? Chad? Hey Chad? Chad? Hey Chad? Chad? Hey Chad? Chad? Hey Chad? Chad? Hey Chad? Chad? Hey Chad? Chad? Hey Chad?.....