Need a FliteTest Hoody

markran

Why are there only T-Shirts listed in the store? Summer is over gang. We need that zip-up hoody that we see you guys wearing. Also, a black baseball cap would be nice.

- Mark

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
I got a cap from Altitude Hobbies to keep the sun out of my eyes. I would love a Flite Test cap. I sewed the FT gremlin patch on my workshop bib but I concur with markran, we need FT hoodies. It's got cold outside and snivel gear is mandatory.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I'm not sure they ever offered hoodies. I know HK had some other T-shirts, but I'm not sure hoodies were ever an option. I may have to fire up my cutter again and make me one!

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
I have seen one of the FT guys wear an FT hoodie in an episode. I think it was one of the Joshes.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I have seen one of the FT guys wear an FT hoodie in an episode. I think it was one of the Joshes.
I've seen them wearing a lot of gear I've never seen offered. I just assumed Chad has a cutter and does the same thing I do when I need something that isn't available, and make it! I have iron-on vinyl for those occasions...