Need advice wiring first 5'' quad

Thund3rUP

Hello,

I am building my first 5'' quad, and need a little advice on how to wire everything.

Gear I'm using:
Lumenier Skitzo Dark Matter frame
Kiss V1 FC
Spedix IS 30a ESCs
Lumenier 4Power PDB https://www.getfpv.com/lumenier-4power-mini-pdb.html
RunCam Swift 2
TBS Unify Pro
FrSky R-XSR or F4R
Chee Pass motors

I have the PDB, motors and ESCs installed, but I am not sure how to power the FC, VTX, and Camera. I have the pos/neg soldered to the PDB, but haven't soldered the signal wires yet.

If anyone has any advice on how I should wire the FC, VTX, and Camera, I would greatly appreciated it.

Thanks!
Dillon

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
That Pdb is made to use a pololu voltage regulator. It is kind of out of date for a freestyle set up like you are building. It is usable but you will need voltage regulators to step down battery power and more then likely require filter capacitors to keep voltage spikes from frying your gear.

I would suggest you postpone the build and get a newer up to date pdb that has the regulators and filtering caps built in. There are many on the market and can be had for 10 to 30 dollars depending how fancy or economical you wish to be. Matek puts out good quality pdbs for around 20 dollars that have 5 and 12 volt regulators, video filtering AND osd. They can also be flashed and upgraded for new features over time and can transfer to better builds as you grow in the hobby.