Need details about FPV + Telemetry

Nishanth

Hi,
I wanted to add an FPV camera to my airframe and I wanted to know if the live video also provides details of the altitude and other telemetry data.

Also which is the best FPV system to buy with telemetry?

Thanks!

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Telemetry data needs to come from the flight controller and run through an on screen display chip. The OSD is wired between the video signal from the camera and VTx. Many modern flight controllers have an OSD built it, or you can use a separate device like a MinimOSD. These can be annoying to set up, the best option is to get an OSD enabled FC like the Bardwell F4, CLRacing F4 or any of the newer Omnibus. These are simple to wire and are configured directly through the Betaflight (or iNav) configurator.

Nishanth

Telemetry data needs to come from the flight controller and run through an on screen display chip. The OSD is wired between the video signal from the camera and VTx. Many modern flight controllers have an OSD built it, or you can use a separate device like a MinimOSD. These can be annoying to set up, the best option is to get an OSD enabled FC like the Bardwell F4, CLRacing F4 or any of the newer Omnibus. These are simple to wire and are configured directly through the Betaflight (or iNav) configurator.
Thank you.