NEED FLIGHT CONTROLLER HELP

Mileslewis

i recently bought a cheap fc on amazon for an inav GPS build. for the gps I need an RX and a TX for it to work but there is no solder pads for one. if anyone knows how to remap so i have a free RX and TX that would be great. I don't know if it's possible. http://wolfwhoop.com/uploadfile/2018/0108/20180108040146466.pdf
Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 10.34.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 10.34.13 PM.png

Bricks

Master member
I am not a big quad guy but if you are asking about GPS that is a separate unit and what you will be doing is pulling power off of the board only. Your wright up is a little confusing on exactly what you are asking.

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
I am not a big quad guy but if you are asking about GPS that is a separate unit and what you will be doing is pulling power off of the board only.

The OP is correct that he needs a UART to connect the GPS to a FC, this allows the GPS data to be displayed on the OSD and autonomous flight with iNav.

@Mileslewis - what receiver are you using? What UARTs are shown in the ports tab? You should be able to remap the LED pad to a UART Tx, but it depends on how you are connecting your receiver.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Heh, with iNav, they're more likely to be putting it on a fixed wing vs a quad ;)

I'm not an iNav user, yet, but I think including a full dump of the configuration in a post might be more helpful vs. a screenshot of part of it...