Need GFX person to make a YT banner logo for me.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Is any creative type person that is bored who might want to design a You tube Channel banner for me?

What I am looking for is a modified picture of a General Greivous type cyborg from the Starwars movies using his 4 arms in a quad formation spinning light sabers like propellers. I would like to have him wearing FPV goggles decorated like I have mine while using 2 added arms to hold a remote to fly himself around. Oh yeah and he must have a purple beard similar to my own. The background is up in the air yet. I was thinking either flying over the crowd like in a freestyle competition at one of the larger events or maybe just over a sci fi battlefield. I think he should be high and to the right side over the background with the saying "Fly Angry" imposed over the upper left part of the banner.

I can provide pictures to work from both Grevious and my goggles. I have worked in PS a long time ago but no longer have access to any upper level gfx programs to do it myself.

On a side note anyone with a 3d printer that wants a challenge could try and do a 3d model of this idea too which I think would be really cool to see.

This is Grevious if you are unfamiliar with him.

General-Grievous_mini.png

and here are the goggles I use. (beware the hideous mannequin )

close eyes.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated. More pics can be supplied on request should anyone take on this project

Crazy Goats

Unfortunately I don't know how to do that, because it sounds pretty awesome!:p

Oh, hey your not all that hideous, at least you don't look like Grevious.;)

Revere

If you are familiar with Photoshop then Gimp won't be too difficult for you. https://www.gimp.org/
It's free and can do much of what photoshop can do - in some cases better (batching and scripting especially), when I'm working on images I tend to swap between the 2 as one will do something slightly better than the other and vise versa. You really don't need to pay $1000s if you know what to look for and don't mind a (slightly) steeper learning curve. Especially since if you have a grasp of Photoshop already a switch to Gimp is pretty much cake.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to do it for you right now so that advice is the best I can do. I wish you luck though.

*almost forgot, There is an interface for Gimp which makes it look and work pretty much like a clone of Photoshop CS4, files and instructions available here

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Much appreciated mate. I will for sure look into that for a rainy day / winter project. The reason I ask for someone else to do it is that although I have used photoshop before for class stuff back in college I never had the visually creativity gift needed to do stuff good enough for public consumption. Think more along the lines of a tweenager using mario paint on nintendo level work.