Help! Need help ID'ing this kit!

ThatsALotOfPlanes

Hello,

I bought this kit from a vendor at Flite Fest a few years ago. I can't find the instructions, so I'm trying to find the company that made it. There's no company or model name lasered into the sheets, so here's a chance to play What's That Plane!
Wingspan is about 30"
Length is about 22"
All of the part numbers are abbreviations of their function, like the wingtips are labeled WT and the trailing edges are labeled LE1 and LE2
One last detail: When I bought the kit I paid 10 bucks more for sheets of film pre-cut to match the wings and such in red and yellow. Don't know if that's uncommon or not.

20210123_191922.jpg

Full kit laid out ^

20210123_191941.jpg

Wing, fuse, and H-stab shapes ^

20210123_192001.jpg

Fuse and V-stab shapes ^

It seems like a pretty simple build, but there's a few parts I'm not sure about and I'm new to balsa, so instructions would be preferred. If you have any info about this kit, drop a reply down below.

Thanks!

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
At first it looked like a Cub till I saw the wing profile... I have no clue exactly. But it does look a lot like kits I have come across on the internet. Is it a short kit (just laser cut parts) or does it have the lumber with it too? I know companies like Herrs does kits like this, and there are other park flyer on the creative side kinda style.

Good Luck on the quest man

ThatsALotOfPlanes

At first it looked like a Cub till I saw the wing profile... I have no clue exactly. But it does look a lot like kits I have come across on the internet. Is it a short kit (just laser cut parts) or does it have the lumber with it too? I know companies like Herrs does kits like this, and there are other park flyer on the creative side kinda style.

Good Luck on the quest man
guess I should have mentioned it's not a scale model, it's one of those old-timer style park flyers. It's one of those kits that's all tab and slot construction, no longerons or sticks anywhere on it. Quest is definitely the right word for this :LOL:

speedbirdted

Legendary member
That is a LittleBirdz Lolo

1611458363899.png

They changed the design for the vertical and horizontal slightly in terms of the structure and but the shape seems identical. It seems like the rudder also no longer has the big balance tab. Keep in mind that picture is about 13 years old. Many kits that have been produced for that long have had changes made to them.

ThatsALotOfPlanes

That is a LittleBirdz Lolo
They changed the design for the vertical and horizontal slightly in terms of the structure and but the shape seems identical. It seems like the rudder also no longer has the big balance tab. Keep in mind that picture is about 13 years old. Many kits that have been produced for that long have had changes made to them.
That's it! It's made by Park Scale Models now, and apparently doesn't come with a hard copy of the build instructions. Thanks!

Attachments

• RUlw4r0.png
    RUlw4r0.png
    210.7 KB · Views: 0