Help! Need help please!!!!!!!!

Doc_Dobby

I have a 6 inch alien frame with a kiss FC and 25 amp kiss ESCs. The issue I have is that I just recently flashed the kiss FC to betaflight, which was a little difficult but I was able to finally get it done but I'm afraid I borked the mcu in the process because now the blue light on the board flashes once a second except for when I connect my controller and arm the motors and then it is solid and not all the motors will spin up sometimes just 2 of them will when I test it and had one motor start revving up when I wasn't even touching the throttle and had it set to 0 and only armed the motors. Now I do have a flywoo f405 f4 aio can I switch out the FC's and be okay?

Last edited:

man-bot

What version of Betaflight? I been reading the latest is buggy so people have been reverting back to previous one.

Also calibration of the escs is required after any flashing. The odd motor behavior on the bench with varying throttle changes is normal. Pick it up off the table and it should stabilize just to be sure. On the bench its seeking what it thinks is level and the changes it makes dont work so it just hunts to try and make it work.

Liam B

I have a 6 inch alien frame with a kiss FC and 25 amp kiss ESCs. The issue I have is that I just recently flashed the kiss FC to betaflight, which was a little difficult but I was able to finally get it done but I'm afraid I borked the mcu in the process because now the blue light on the board flashes once a second except for when I connect my controller and arm the motors and then it is solid and not all the motors will spin up sometimes just 2 of them will when I test it and had one motor start revving up when I wasn't even touching the throttle and had it set to 0 and only armed the motors. Now I do have a flywoo f405 f4 aio can I switch out the FC's and be okay?

Absolutely. Luckily, the KISS ESC's are pretty cross-compatible. If you have any issues, you may need to update the firmware thru another KISS FC board, though.