Need help

MadH00ter

Hi, I just got a gremlin, pre-built by ft. I can't seem to get it to stop spinning on the receiver tab. Have tried changing the channel mapping, but it seems like throttle and roll seem to get input from my throttle stick (DXE setup for mode 2 and regular wing and tail). Also can't seem to figure out what board I have so I can try flashing it.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Once you bound your RX to the quad did you go into your radio and set channel centers to 1500 and end points to 1000 and 2000 respectively to low and high inputs? If your channel centers are off by more then + or - 2 the quad will drift on screen as well as in real flight.

to set centers you go into each channels sub trim and make changes to that so when looking at the reveiver tab you are as close to 1500 at center stick as possible. IF you have analog gimbals and they aare bouncing wider then 1498 to 1502 then you will have to adjust the dead band setting.

Also for Spectrum radio gear you need to set travels for each channel to 147% to be able to properly reach the 1000 and 2000 end points.