Need some help with an EMAX TInyHawk-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ok Im gonna toss a flag on tha play here...

You DO remember spending like 12 hours on skype with me trying to help get you in the air right...

So.. which story that you tell is actual fact... In our skype session you were an electrical engineer and you KNOW that C stands for amps and that 5c is 5 amps... It took me what a good 3 hours to get you to believe that if you charged them 2s 750 mah packs on 5 amps they would explode. How long did you argue you know more then me but were totally clueless about how batteries c ratings work.

So which are you The IT guru or the Electrical Engineer? Or wait for it....... was it the Canadian Special Forces you told me you were in that spent so much time on AMERICAN aircraft carriers that gave you your knowlege of multirotors and the software they run on.

You know exactly squat about multirotors and all that comes with them. You come in here asking for help then down talk people trying to genuinely help you. You can name drop all you want but people see thru your clueless facade and laugh at you... why do you think your "I need help" threads go unanswered so long .

I told you in skype and Ill tell you again... your in my house so show the much deserved respect to the people taking time out of their lives (not me) to help you and stop acting like a 5 year old girl with your temper tantrums and attitude to others. You only make yourself look that much more goofy when you do that stuff.

If you cant accept that maybe you should go cut your grass or something.

Tazman

You DO remember spending like 12 hours on skype with me trying to help get you in the air right...

So.. which story that you tell is actual fact... In our skype session you were an electrical engineer and you KNOW that C stands for amps and that 5c is 5 amps... It took me what a good 3 hours to get you to believe that if you charged them 2s 750 mah packs on 5 amps they would explode. How long did you argue you know more then me but were totally clueless about how batteries c ratings work.

So which are you The IT guru or the Electrical Engineer? Or wait for it....... was it the Canadian Special Forces you told me you were in that spent so much time on AMERICAN aircraft carriers that gave you your knowlege of multirotors and the software they run on.

You know exactly squat about multirotors and all that comes with them. You come in here asking for help then down talk people trying to genuinely help you. You can name drop all you want but people see thru your clueless facade and laugh at you... why do you think your "I need help" threads go unanswered so long .

I told you in skype and Ill tell you again... your in my house so show the much deserved respect to the people taking time out of their lives (not me) to help you and stop acting like a 5 year old girl with your temper tantrums and attitude to others. You only make yourself look that much more goofy when you do that stuff.

I am an do it as well, not sure why that would be any different. In fact if you were smart you might know many engineers do also IT work, it helps. And yes I did spend many years in the military and many on aircraft carriers. Before I enlisted I had been through university and college, not sure how any of this is the issue with betaflight. And lastly this is not your House you are in my house. You joined this forum like 3 weeks before me, you have no ownership to it, I would advise not threatening people. The only one here that is having a tantrum is you, you are acting like a child cause I would not let you bully me and bow down to your very ignorant attitude. Umm and my threads do not go unanswered you just think they do.

Tazman

Also on that c rating I was still correct as you were, maybe you need to get some recall on that 12 hours, also there are some things about the charger I am using that is different to other chargers after speaking to the company that made it, that may just have you scratching your head to, and it goes against what the norm would tell you to do. I say again, though, none of this warrants an attack cause I schooled your in why betaflight is a crap program

Tazman

Also on that c rating I was still correct as you were, maybe you need to get some recall on that 12 hours, also there are some things about the charger I am using that is different to other chargers after speaking to the company that made it, that may just have you scratching your head to, and it goes against what the norm would tell you to do. I say again, though, none of this warrants an attack cause I schooled your in why betaflight is a crap program
I would also add you claim to be an engineer shall we post our degrees for all to see, I am willing to, lets see yours

Tazman

You make lots of claims, but yet after 12 hours your advice was not that outstanding, you have no real idea of C rating as it applies to an electrical standard, you know it as a slang used improperly. Your not that smart, well not like you think you are. Then saying this is your house, are you like for real, talk about childish, it seems like your still out on the play ground in grade 2.

Tazman

AHHHHNDDDD the award for "GOLDEN SHOVEL" goes too............
AHHHHNDDDD the award for "GOLDEN SHOVEL" goes too............
Goes to you right, lmao, your a real hero, pretty much BS’ing about stuff and lying through your teeth cause you have no real actual input that is helpful, your just a sad lonely guy needing some kind of conflict to make yourself feel good, cause as you told me on that 12 hour skype you had no money, you lived on some disabled allowance and had a very poor lifestyle. Well guess this is how you get your kicks, lolol

Tazman

Maybe to you, since you came here and started talking trash at me, I have nothing to worry about

Tazman

Thread lock and Ban hammer falling in

All they need to do us look at your post where you start talking trash, you really think they are going to thread lock and ban me for defending myself against false accusations, not likely.

Tazman

Thread lock and Ban hammer falling in

You came onto this thread with the intent to start an issue. When I did not agree with your view on betaflight and backed up my opinion with more fact you then attacked me. If I were you, you may consider yourself in a pot of hot water, but it wont be me. Try again

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Fool.jpg

Oh Im deieing here.... Neighbors bangin on the walls I was laughing so hard....

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
It is an associates degree as I told you.... as for the spelling its sooo hard to type when you are laughing so hard you cant see thru the tears and the keybd on your lap is shaking so hard.

The skype threats and girlie girl taunts for the last half hour from you are hilarious. Id post them for others to see but that against forum rules. Ill save the chat logs for the police later when you get really stupid and you will... you cant help yourself.

Tazman

It is an associates degree as I told you.... as for the spelling its sooo hard to type when you are laughing so hard you cant see thru the tears and the keybd on your lap is shaking so hard.

The skype threats and girlie girl taunts for the last half hour from you are hilarious. Id post them for others to see but that against forum rules. Ill save the chat logs for the police later when you get really stupid and you will... you cant help yourself.
its really not hard to spell if you can, you cannot so, I think your degree is a complete Fabrication, and you said it was an engineering degree, guess you change you your story to. I think you might be laughing from some mental issue, but certainly not anything humorous, and ya post those Skype‘s, I said nothing wrong they would only server to prove how unbalanced you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.