Need some help with an EMAX TInyHawk-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Im beggin ya please.... Just hurry up and get to the part where you say nanny nanny boo boo Im never gonna talk to you again.

I just had lunch and my desert needs some icing for this cake.

Tazman

Im beggin ya please.... Just hurry up and get to the part where you say nanny nanny boo boo Im never gonna talk to you again.

Do you not have a street corner to go out your hat down, while you wait for that next disability check, I do hope they do not catch you, as you were saying you were kind of faking it for the money, ooops sorry forgot I was not supposed to say that.

Tazman

Oh and did you not just say what you were wanting said, guess you can just read your own post it says it all there

Tazman

So you tried to bash me cause I have both an IT and engineering degree, that failed, then you try and bash me for having a military career, that did work, you messed up on the C rating, then try and pass that off on me, failed again did you. Not your trying to use school ground tactics to bully on a forum, hmmmm ya thats gonna work.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ill use my degree to spell correctly if you use your engineering degree to get those lawnmower blades sharpened to the perfect angle. I could drop some links from all the news articles with advice on what needs mowing in case you forgot....

Tazman

Did you even serve in the military, you said you did, but then you get no military pension, you cried disability, ummm hurt on a civilian job. Like are you just stealing valour here, you never really served did you. You have no degree, and pretty much fake this stuff why, to impress on a forum.

Tazman

Ill use my degree to spell correctly if you use your engineering degree to get those lawnmower blades sharpened to the perfect angle. I could drop some links from all the news articles with advice on what needs mowing in case you forgot....
Drop what you will, does not excuse the stolen valour and you faking your military and educational career

Tazman

I cannot wait to school you more, so please bring us all up to speed I need more fun

Tazman

Unless you are too scared to get owned yet again, you are not that smart

Tazman

I just want to say to anyone wondering into this really now bad thread, pysborg was a guy that Skyped with me as he said he could offer some assistance, after skyping with him for about 12 Hours and listening to him rant about all his life failures, and listening to his poor hands in battery charging, he offered some but very little quad advice, when he became unsettled and began to bully me on skype, I ended my brief and uneventful relationship with this clown. Please accept my apologies for the crap we chucked back and forth at each other, it by no means was what I was trying to achieve, I had thought psyborg had stopped stalking me and trolling me, I guess he never learns, I am sorry to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.